Formed in January 2017, the vision of the Ibis Foundation is simple, focusing on the benefits of a soccer lifestyle by teaching the fundamentals of the sport at the highest level in a healthy and competitive setting.
We promote the international sport of soccer by providing accessible resources and opportunities for players to properly, train, learn, and improve soccer skills.
- Provide a professional environment that inspires character, discipline, and excellence on and off the field.
- Support the technical, tactical, physical, and psychological needs of players at both the recreational and professional level.
- Develop leadership and team building skills.
- Promote values of a healthy lifestyle and balance nutrition with athletic and lifetime endeavors.
- Inspire community appreciation and relationships through sport and volunteerism.