Formed in January 2017, the vision of the Ibis Foundation is simple, focusing on the benefits of a soccer lifestyle by teaching the fundamentals of the sport at the highest level in a healthy and competitive setting.
We promote the international sport of soccer by providing accessible resources and opportunities for players to properly, train, learn, and improve soccer skills.
- Provide a professional environment that inspires character, discipline, and excellence on and off the field.
- Support the technical, tactical, physical, and psychological needs of players at both the recreational and professional level.
- Develop leadership and team building skills.
- Promote values of a healthy lifestyle and balance nutrition with athletic and lifetime endeavors.
- Inspire community appreciation and relationships through sport and volunteerism.
ACTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
Dr. Francis Desiderio | President
Mandy Edwards | Secretary
Dr. Don Aaron
Dr. Brian Deloach
Darin Van Tassel | Ex-Officio
BE A VOLUNTEER
Are you interesting in helping develop young soccer players? Do you have a passion for soccer yourself? Find out how you can volunteer with the Ibis Foundation.
MAKE A DONATION
Donations to the Ibis Foundation can be made by check & mailed to:
2704 Old Register Rd.
Statesboro, GA 30458
or by clicking “Donate” below and donating online.